Pages

Sunday 17 September 2017

My Speech:Indonesia

Hello everyone,
This is my speech about Indonesia.
I hope you enjoy it.

Hi everybody. Have you ever been to Indonesia? Have you ever thought about visiting a new place? Today, you will change your mind about staying in NZ. Today I will be talking about Indonesia. This is the surprising news that I just know and I would like you to hear that Jakarta is the 13th largest city in the world and Jakarta is Indonesia's capital city. The population of Indonesia is about 250 million or more and it was the 4th largest country in the world and Indonesia has the largest group of islands in the world and the total is about 17,508.


Firstly, have you ever tried Indonesian foods before? I think you will love it when you try it.  You can find food everywhere you go and the price is super cheap. In Indonesia there are lots of cultures and all of them have their own traditional food. Most of their foods are spicy and savory.  I know most of you do not like spicy food so they have options for foods like spicy or mild. Some of the popular traditional food are lontong sayur, gado-gado, ketoprak and many more. If you were looking for asian culinary, Indonesia is the right place!!!  


Secondly, do you need a break from work or school? Well in that case you should come to Indonesia. Indonesia has lots of places to visit. The holidays there are super cheap and the results are the best, you will feel relaxed after the result. Indonesia has lots of beautiful landscapes, seas and mountains. For example, Bali, Papua, Raja Ampat, Candi Borobudur, Bunaken and many more. If you just went through a rough,stressful week , you should come to Indonesia to calm your mind.


Thirdly, do you have some interesting facts about your country? Well I know Indonesia has a lot of interesting facts and I think you would like to hear the 2 interesting facts about Indonesia. First, Jakarta Gelora Bung Karno is one of the largest stadium in the world. Its original capacity is about 120,800. It  was the second largest stadium today. Second, the world’s largest flower is Rafflesia Arnoldii. It weigh up to 7 kg and only grow at Sumatra,Indonesia. Its petal grow up to 0.5 metres long and 2.5 cm thick.


Now I proudly present Indonesian traditional uniform, batik. We wear it for special occasion like work or Independence day (17th August). Sometimes people used for looks. It has lots of different colour and designs. The girl’s batik is a dress and the boy’s batik is a shirt. If you are looking for a fashionable uniform, I think you will love Batik.
 

So, what are you waiting for? Come to Indonesia. You will have lots of fun there. The things that you want to do is super cheap. It is always summer there. I even missed the fun things that I did in Indonesia. You will love the taste of their food. If you are finding a relaxing,fun and cheap holiday I suggest you to come to Indonesia. I hope I will see you there. Bye!!!

Comment if I convinced you to come to Indonesia or not.
This is some extra thing that I made just for you guys I hope you enjoy it.
See you guys in the next blog post but please check out the slides that I made.



                                                 THIS IS MY REAL LIFE SPEECH



I think that I need to work on by speaking louder and clearer,my expression and gesture.
I have a lot of eye contact and I am not moving too much.
What do you guys think?
Tell me in the comment down below

5 comments:

  1. Hey Valerie
    You defiantly convinced me to go to Indonesia when I am old enough to go.
    Tulei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie
    There are alot of interstiong good Facts keep up the Great job as Tulei said you also Convined and Persuaded me to go to Indonesia when I am older aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two, T think that you did a great job on your speech too.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your day

    ReplyDelete
  4. good facts about Indonesia and i didn't know that Indonesia exists and now i know that it is

    ReplyDelete